Conditions of Use
(Your statutory customer rights are not affected.) Definitions Customer means the person or company to whom this document is addressed. Seller means lovely-gifts.co.uk. International Customer shall mean, Customer from outside the United Kingdom.
1. General These terms and conditions are applicable to the supply of products made by the Seller, hereafter referred as lovely-gifts.co.uk, to the buyer hereafter referred as the Customer.
2. Price All prices are quoted in British Sterling and are inclusive of VAT (IF APPLICABLE) (as may be prescribed by law from time to time), unless otherwise specified.
3. Payment 3.1 Payments must be made in British Sterling only, unless otherwise specified, and currently we process any card via Paypal. You do NOT need to sign up to Paypal, you just choose to make payment with your credit/debit card option only on their website. (You will be securely transferred to Paypal processing upon checkout)
4. Passing of Property lovely-gifts shall retain the property of the goods until full payment has been made by the customer and has been received
5. Passing of Risk The risk in the goods shall pass to the Customer on delivery, as defined in clause 8 below.
6. Delivery Any date or period for delivery shall be considered as indicative only, although it is our policy to try to dispatch all orders within 2 working days. Any products not available at the time of your order will be sent to you, as soon as possible, when received from the supplier. lovely-gifts.biz cannot be held responsible for delays in the delivery caused by the Royal Mail, however, we will be more than happy to chase up and ensure you receive your item. We are here for your after-care service should you require it.
7. Shipping All orders are delivered using Royal Mail unless otherwise specified. All products are shipped using 1st class post. Unless otherwise stated. International postage will be charged for also. lovely-gifts has the right to fluctuate these prices in proportion with their costs for shipping. The customer must request any other delivery method at the time of order and goods will be shipped under the customer's responsibility as defined in clause 8.
8. Passing of Risk In the event of an order being lost by a third party, lovely-gifts.co.uk bears no risk once it has left their trading premises. Where goods have been received damaged, a refund/exchange application will only be acknowledged if the goods are returned together with their original packaging within 14 days of order to lovely-gifts returns address. Where the goods are signed for, the customer bears the risk once the goods are signed for.
If a customer believes that a parcel has been tampered with, it is their responsibility to refuse to sign for the goods. In the event of either of the above, lovely-gifts.co.ukwill forward a claim to Royal Mail on the behalf of the customer
Before this can be processed, lovely-gifts will issue you with a 'Lost Orders Form', which must be completed and returned before any claim can be pursued. This is not a guarantee and lovely-gifts. has the right to refuse any application. Any refund/exchange given is at the discretion of the management of lovely-gifts.co.uk.
Failure to give accurate information while making a claim may lead to a prosecution from Royal Mail.
9. Acceptance The Customer shall inspect the goods within a reasonable time after their receipt and shall be deemed to have accepted the goods unless within 14 days after their receipt the Customer shall have notified the seller that the goods are rejected. (This does not however affect the customer's statutory rights). If no such action has been taken, lovely-gifts. shall consider the products being as described, of satisfactory quality and fit for their purposes, and may not accept any reject at a later date.
10. Returns Procedure 10.1 If the goods are to be rejected in the time limit set in clause 9 above, the Customer shall comply with the return procedure as defined in clause 10.2, below. lovely-gifts. will not accept any returned goods should the return not follow the aforementioned return procedure. 10.2 The Customer must contact us with details of their received order, reason for return/exchange,then we will advise accordingly.
10.3 In cases where the rejection of the goods is due to a defect or discrepancy in the order, you are entitled to a full refund or replacement. The faulty or damaged product must be returned to lovely-gifts.co.uk before the refund or replacement can be issued. 10.4 In cases where the rejection is due to an incorrect order from yourself or to dissatisfaction, you are entitled to a partial refund (full refund less postage, where standard post & packaging will be charged at £2) only. Goods must be returned to lovely-gifts before the partial refund can be issued.
11. Cancellations 11.1 Cancellations are only accepted if the Customer complies with the following cancellation procedure and before the order has been dispatched. If the order has been dispatched prior to the cancellation, the return procedure as defined in clause 10 (10.2 and 10.4) above will apply. If the procedure is not respected, the order will be considered valid and the Customer will remain liable for the full payment. 11.2 Cancellations can be made with lovely-gifts however. If the goods have already been dispatched, lovely-gifts cannot refund any monies spent on postage & packaging. (clause 10.2 & 10.4)
The only information stored is a customer's transaction history, name, address & e-mail address. These may be used for marketing purposes by lovely-gifts.co.uk only. Customers will not be sent 'spam' e-mail. Should any customer not want their details used for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box at the checkout.
13. License Agreement The Customer shall respect all licence agreements delivered by the copyright owners. lovely-gifts.co.uk cannot be held responsible or liable for any misuses conducted by the Customer or any third party. All trademarks shown on lovely-gifts belong to their registered owners and must not be copied without prior permission.
14. International Customers Customers from outside the UK , will need to email with your order weight, so we can give you the cost of delivery.
15. Law These terms and conditions are governed and shall be interpreted in accordance with English Law. Any person attempting to make fraudulent credit card transactions will be prosecuted with no exception.